Date & Time
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Long Center for the Performing Arts
701 W Riverside Dr., Austin, TX 78704
The TACWA Business Meeting will take place the morning of the Water Environment Horizon Conference! The Water Environment Horizon Conference provides attendees with an update on hot topics on the legislative and regulatory front ahead of the 88th legislative session.
Register for the conference here!
Join key public officials, including elected officials and state agency representatives, as they discuss important topics on the water horizon for Texas.
Topics will include:
- Utility Challenges and Opportunities
- Produced Water Consortium update
- TCEQ/TWDB Sunset Commission Report
- Outlook on the 88th Legislative Session
- Federal Legislative and Regulatory Update